King County, Washington
2.1K views

I was shopping for a refi and requested a call.Charming loan officer said he could get me a loan after looking at my credit report, score high 700s.

Sent all docs within a few hours of request. They lose them or claim they didn't get there. No contact for weeks, then want something else. Five days to end of lock they want termite inspection, which I had never been asked to get!

$300! Did it. Two days to go and they

re still dithering.

They want to charge lock extension fee of .125% of the loan.No thank you!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with interest rate and initial response and stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and timely delivery. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of loan and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1000. Sebonic Financial needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned loan in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sebonic Financial.

Had an Experience with Sebonic Financial?

Comments

Everett, Washington, United States #953023

That's what they do - lock people in and charge them extension fees when they cannot close in time.You are a fool if you do business with these guys.

There are plenty of other lenders that are better to work with.

to Hosed #954262

You are absolutely correct.They only lock your rate in for 30 days when they know they cannot get you closed that quickly.

They will offer you the lowest deal up front knowing they'll make it up on the back end.Any loan officer worth a *** wouldn't even discuss a 30 day lock with you right now.