1.9K views
Interest Rate

I too have fallen victim to the "sure we can close your loan in less than 30 days" lie.When I originally shopped around other lenders were giving me 45 day lock quotes.

I decided to go with Sebonic/Cardinal since they were the "cheapest". Well now that i'm stuck with extension fees, the deal doesn't look so good. DO NOT DO A LOAN WITH THESE GUYS UNLESS YOU LOCK FOR AT LEAST 45 DAYS!!! How they're sales guys even have the nerve to tell anyone they can close on time is pathetic!

After researching them, they may not even be around much longer.

They are being sued for stealing another companies employees and customer information!STAY AWAY

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Sebonic Financial and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sebonic Financial to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was timely delivery, being mislead and lies. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sebonic Financial and sebonic financial refinance for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Sebonic Financial?

Comments

Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States #1234623

Has anyone out there found any company which isn't as thick as thieves to refinance with???

Just one? Anyone?