Douglassville, Pennsylvania
1.4K views

They kept my documents 3 weeks WITHOUT TOUCHING THEM. Underwriters started working on my file only 48 hours prior closing and only 24 hours prior scheduled closing they started employment verification, bank accounts verification, they sent multiple requests for "missing" documents.

When asked why all of a sudden so many requests about so many " missing" docs they responded: we just found out we need them. How disorganized one must be to have this kind of mess.

Long story short: I have no closing and have no idea when it will happen and I am very pissed customer.

Do not do business with Sebonic and Cardinal Financial. They are terrible!!

Review about: Sebonic Financial Mortgage.

Comments

Moody, Alabama, United States #845277

I closed on time by using someone else. They had all of my information for a month.

Underwriting received and denied my loan the day before closing. And for an insane reason! Oh..but I could renew it for another month and maybe they could figure it out....whatever, I already had a feeling they were going to screw me over so I had sent my information to another broker here locally who was more than happy to get it done for me and we closed on time the next day!

Hope they enjoyed that $495 for the appraisal because that's all they get!!! Nonsense!!!