1.7
Interest Rate

I contacted Sebonic financial for a re-fi to a 15 year mortgage on 10/23 turned in all paper work and showed all income. She said it was approved so i went and paid 450 for an appraisal.

It was getting close to the 30 days rate lock and no one had contacted me. I had to contact them for them to tell me my debit to income ratio was not good after she said it was ok and i had a tentative closing date. very unhappy. I could have used the 450 for Christmas for my kids instead of them being a fraud.

The rep said they would include my rental income and she would contact me but the rate would be higher. this is bs.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $450. This person is overall dissatisfied with Sebonic Financial. The most disappointing about sebonic financial mortgage refinance at Sebonic Financial was being misled and wasting my money , but reviewer liked website to upload doc. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sebonic Financial.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Sebonic Financial to other companies on our site.

Comments