1.6K views

I was provided a loan estimate in November, 2016 and a 30-day rate lock. All required documents were uploaded per Sebonic/Cardinal's requirements in two days after the rate was locked.

Cardinal charged me $475 for an appraisal immediately. After more than three weeks, the application is still in underwriting. They dragged their feet. A rate lock extension fee notice was sent to me five days before the 30-day lock expiration as following: 7 Days cost 0.125% points 15 Days cost 0.250% points 21 Days cost 0.375% points 30 Days cost 0.500% points It appears Cardinal Financial wants me to pay the appraisal fee immediately, dragged their feet, and then added the additional lock expiration fees.

Given all the previous complaints and my own experience, I canceled my refi-application.

I wished I read the reviews on pissedconsumer.com before I paid any money to Cardinal Financial. My recommendation is to stay away from Sebonic Financial/Cardinal Financial.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of trapping and misleading. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of sebonic financial estimate and associated monetary loss in the amount of $475. Sebonic Financial needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sebonic financial estimate in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sebonic Financial.

Comments