2.1K views
1.9
Interest Rate

After spending an entire weekend scanning documents and whatever bs they deemed nesessary to apply for my loan I waited, waited and waited to be contacted by them. After a week or so I contacted them and they informed me that everything was great, great credit great income to debt blah blah bla bla and they had scheduled an appraisal on the property...

after several weeks I received an email informing me that since the process had taken so long I would have to pay points in order to receive. my original rate, I called and they assured me the feed would be waived at closing.....wrong!!! One of the most excruciating processes I've ever been through with zero results...

it's a scam to sell you a lower rate than others then get you to pay points because they drag it out.... do not fall for this, total letdown.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Sebonic Financial. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sebonic Financial to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sebonic Financial and sebonic financial loan for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Little Rock, Arkansas, United States #1263131

You to they are a real joke all i can say people don't wast your time there shopping there.