I filed an application for out-of-state mortgage pre-approval through Sebonics.Never heard back from the mortgage originator.I emailed him twice and called and left a message.

Finally, I complained on Sebonics web site about poor customer service. I was told the mortgage originator that they referred me to wasn't licensed in the state where I wanted to purchase a home so he couldn't handle mortgage there! He was so unprofessional that he just dropped the ball instead of telling me. I wasted a couple of weeks.

This is not the way to do business.I went to a credit union that managed the process over the phone in a few minutes.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Sebonic Financial. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sebonic Financial.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Sebonic Financial to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Sebonic Financial?

Comments