State: New Jersey City: Piscataway Township Clear all filters (1 of 110 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show
2.0
The worst mortgage company I have ever experienced through multiple refinancing. They did not appear at the closing. Either they did not pay the tax on time, so I paid the penalty for the property tax. If I call the service department, they are saying that it is my...

I agree with this post 100%. They appear to not know what they are doing, although they do come on strongly in the beginning, locking a rate that will later increase, because they are unable to close within the time promised.

I further suspect that their not closing on time technique is deliberate, they will ask for more money if a loan does not close on time, regardless whose fault it is.

I called them today after 9 weeks and while waiting for a closing date, asking them to cancel my loan application. I could tell You more detail about my experience with them, I refinanced twice with them, but all I want to say here is STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!

Review
Cons
  • Run around
  • Unprofessional
  • Lies
Reason of review