1.2
Interest Rate

Somehow Sebonic Financial ended up turning into Cardinal Financial who worked with me. I was close to my lock expiring and they extended it because they said the title company was giving them problems on my refi.

I told them I never told them to use their title company which is 4 times the cost for a reissue. They then dragged their feet saying that they have not been able to contact my title company, even though NC is an attorney closing state meaning that the attorney takes care of the title search and title work coordination with the title company. Today they just sent me a GFE that is $1400 more than before, for no reason!!!! They just add fees as they wish.

I'm going to file a lawsuit for the lost interest rate which has now increased and the appraisal.

They are extremely negligent and should not be operating. Their license should be pulled!!!

Reason of review: neglegent.

Preferred solution: reimbursement of fees paid for appraisal or closing at the original No Fee GFE.

I didn't like: No idea what they are doing, Total lack of experience, Total lack of communication.

Comments

Redmond, Washington, United States #997098

You should report them to the North Carolina Commissioner of Banks (NCCOB). They don't know to look into these things unless you report the offending lender.