1.2
Interest Rate

Somehow Sebonic Financial ended up turning into Cardinal Financial who worked with me. I was close to my lock expiring and they extended it because they said the title company was giving them problems on my refi.

I told them I never told them to use their title company which is 4 times the cost for a reissue. They then dragged their feet saying that they have not been able to contact my title company, even though NC is an attorney closing state meaning that the attorney takes care of the title search and title work coordination with the title company. Today they just sent me a GFE that is $1400 more than before, for no reason!!!! They just add fees as they wish.

I'm going to file a lawsuit for the lost interest rate which has now increased and the appraisal.

They are extremely negligent and should not be operating. Their license should be pulled!!!

This reviewer shared experience about "neglegent" and wants this business to "reimbursement of fees paid for appraisal or closing at the original no fee gfe" as the author lost $595. ssinger99 is overall dissatisfied with Sebonic Financial. The most disappointing about mortage refinance at Sebonic Financial was no idea what they are doing, total lack of experience and total lack of communication Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sebonic Financial.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Sebonic Financial to other companies on our site.

Comments

Redmond, Washington, United States #997098

You should report them to the North Carolina Commissioner of Banks (NCCOB). They don't know to look into these things unless you report the offending lender.