5.0
Interest Rate

Truly the Best!! From the time that I initially applied until the time I had final "clear to close" was 3 weeks.

I closed exactly 4 weeks from the date I applied. I chose Sebonic over other lenders because of their great rates and loan features. They proved to me that I made the right decision. Rachel Swick contacted me within minutes and from the very first moment, she was always available by telephone and/or email.

She always returned my calls if she didn't answer and she was able to walk me through every step. Rachel Swick is truly amazing, passionate, professional, caring and knowledgeable. She was my own personal "cheerleader" and made this smooth for me. This by far is the easiest, most painless mortgage I have ever done out of at least 9 mortgages in my life.

The new Millennial way is that you don't have to do brain damage documents to get it done.

I will never use anyone else and will always refer everyone to Rachel Swick and Sebonic. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

ctiffeni1 wrote the review because of good quality at Sebonic Financial. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sebonic Financial to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most easy online process and very professional. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sebonic Financial and sebonic financial customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Roseville, Michigan, United States #1277617

Must be her mom

to Anonymous #1277623

No, just a very satisfied customer.